Our contact details
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address, if you contact us by email.
- Anonymised website user statistics.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reason: to provide you with information, if you request this from us.
We also receive information indirectly, from Google Analytics, we use this anonymised information in order to measure and make improvements to this website.
We do not share this information with any other organisations or individuals.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is that we have a legitimate interest.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on GDPR compliant servers.
We keep name and your email address for a limited time, so that we can respond to your query. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from our records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk